Sunday, May 1, 2011

Playing shmups and finishing a so-so RPG

After doing some exciting work at the air show today, I came home to play some Trouble Witches Neo (terrific shmup by the way) and I have found something out; playing on the hardest difficulty will hurt your eyes, as there are so many bullets and enemies on the screen at once. After playing that for a while, I decided to start playing Dragon Age: Origins, which I hadn't touched in a week or so. I'm getting close to the conclusion of the game and I must say, while I enjoyed the story, the combat was rather boring to me. It reminded me of Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic, but less polished I must say. What were your guys thought on DA:O? Did you enjoy it, or was the sequel (DA 2) more enjoyable?


And by the way, here's footage of a game I'm keeping my eyes on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09g18g6Vqe4

Currently Playing: Trouble Witches Neo & Dragon Age: Origins (hopefully should be finished with this one by tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment