Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Busy, busy, busy....

The last few days have been busy for me, I've been finishing up school for the year, looking for a part-time job over the summer, and been playing Star Ocean quite a bit. Star Ocean has been an enjoyable game, the achievements might be hard and time consuming, but for now, I'm just enjoying the game and actually haven't been worrying about the achievements (I'm at 90/1000GS at the moment, just in case you were wondering). Last time I played (which was Sunday), I had just arrived on the planet Roak and I managed to get to the town on the planet, but found an inn and saved. I will have the time to play it today and I hope I'm able to get to the boss battle by tonight.

I went shopping Friday and I went by GameStop and picked up Magna Carta 2 (which I heard is a pretty good JRPG for the 360) and I FINALLY was able to find a copy of Dark Cloud for the PS2 for the low price of $6. =}

Well, I slept in for a little today, but need to go get ready for school, as I have a exam today. Until next time guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment